What is Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil?
- Hemp and cannabis (aka medical marijuana) both derive from the plant species Cannabis sativa.
- Hemp is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant that contains less than .3% THC.
- Full-spectrum hemp oil is hemp oil that contains all of the naturally occurring cannabinoids present in the hemp plant.
- Cannabinoids = chemical compounds found in cannabis and hemp plants.
- There are at least 113 different cannabinoids present in the cannabis plant.
- Each cannabinoid exhibits varied effects; a well-known example is THC.
With full-spectrum hemp oil, you're still going to feel like your head exists.
This isn't to say that we don't want you to have THC - 'cause we do!
We still strongly believe in the benefits of THC, but we think it's important to remember the other 100+ cannabinoids available from Cannabis sativa.